Virtual training and simulations in an interactive classroom covering the fundamentals of organizing: voter registration, volunteer recruitment, voter contact, digital tools, data analytics, and field strategy+ Read More
- Each bootcamp day is maximized and lasts the full day (10AM-6PM local time with additional opt-in programming after 6PM).
- The curriculum marries direct instruction and in-field practice. This looks like learning voter engagement tactics, crafting your personal story, and practicing delivering your personal story to a group of peers before calling prospective voters!
Direct, personalized development with the support of a campaign Coach+ Read More
- Your Coach will lead sessions alongside campaign veterans, local elected leaders, and state party staff.
- Locally informed training will teach you how to organize in the context of your state’s electoral strategy, practices, and laws.
- Throughout the Virtual Bootcamp you will build relationships with the team that’s developing the infrastructure for the 2020 general election and connect with corps members from across the country.
- Your coach will give you continued guidance so that you continue to learn and grow even after the Virtual Bootcamp ends.
Access to ongoing learning and support so you can keep developing your campaign toolbox before the general election kicks off+ Read More
- Join our 650-and-counting community of corps members, coaches and trainers.
- Tap into the Organizing Corps resource library, opportunity listings, and newsletter to continue to develop your organizing practice.
Direct support in applying and transitioning to the 2020 general election in June of 2020 upon successful completion of the program+ Read More
- Navigate the campaign interview and hiring process with the help of Organizing Corps’ direct collaboration with state Democratic parties.
- Receive a detailed recommendation from Organizing Corps based on your completion of program evaluations.
The 6-day Virtual Bootcamp is being offered twice in May and is full-day (typically 10AM-6PM local time with additional opt-in programming after 6PM):
|Option 1||Option 2|
|Mon, May 11–Sat, May 16, 2020||Tue, May 26–Sun, May 31, 2020|
Training can be completed from a quiet learning space of your choice.+ Read More
- Access to a computer or tablet, a cellular phone, a reliable internet connection, and a quiet learning space are necessary to complete the program.
- Need-based technology scholarships are available to admitted corps members without access to a computer or tablet, cellular phone and/or a reliable internet service.
Every Virtual Bootcamp participant will receive a $500 technology and supplies stipend. Additional need-based technology scholarships are also available.
- Live in or have a community connection to one of our training states: AZ, FL, GA, MI, MN, NC, PA or WI.
- Be committed and available to work full-time on the 2020 presidential campaign from June 2020 through November 3, 2020.
Applications are reviewed and corps members are admitted on a rolling basis.
The final deadline was April 18, 2020 and the application is now closed.