Training and simulations on the fundamentals of organizing: voter registration, volunteer recruitment, voter contact, digital tools, data analytics, and field strategy+ Read More
- Each bootcamp day is maximized and lasts the full day (generally 10AM-8PM daily).
- The bootcamp curriculum marries direct instruction and hands-on practice. This looks like learning voter engagement tactics, crafting your personal story, practicing delivering your personal story to a group of peers before hitting the doors to deliver your message to prospective voters!
- The bootcamp culminates in a Day of Action when you’ll bring everything you learned together — build a strategy, recruit volunteers, set up a staging location, train and deploy volunteers, and monitor and record your data.
Hosted in coordination with local state Democratic parties and led by campaign veterans+ Read More
- Build relationships with the team that’s building the infrastructure for the 2020 general election.
- Learn how to organize in the context of your state’s electoral strategy, practices and laws.
Access to ongoing learning and support so you can keep developing your campaign toolbox before the general election kicks off+ Read More
- Join our 300-and-counting community of corps members, coaches and trainers.
- Tap into the Organizing Corps resource library, opportunity listings, and newsletter to continue to develop your organizing practice.
Direct support applying and transitioning to the 2020 general election in early summer of 2020 upon successful completion of the program
7-days in-person in January and March 2020:
|Tempe, AZ||Madison, WI|
|January 6-January 12, 2020||January 13-January 19, 2020|
|Lansing, MI||Minneapolis, MN|
|March 2-March 8, 2020||March 9-March 15, 2020|
|Raleigh, NC||State College, PA|
|March 9-March 15, 2020||March 9-March 15, 2020|
|March 16-March 22, 2020|
$500 travel and living stipend+ Read More
- Corps members will receive two stipends of $250 — one 2-weeks prior to the start of the bootcamp and one upon completion of the bootcamp to offset travel and living expenses.
- A limited number of lodging stipends are available on a need and case-by-case basis.
Applications are reviewed and corps members are admitted on a rolling basis, so there’s no need to wait!
|AZ & WI||FL, MI, MN, NC & PA|
|Deadline: CLOSED||Deadline: Waitlist Only|
The full application process includes an application review, phone interview, and two reference checks.
People of color, people with disabilities, women, and LGBTQ candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.